Dear all,
I'm in Hobart right now, but i probably couldn't online as frequent as before becasue the internet charges here is FUCKING EXPENSIVE. Hobart is Fantastic, i love this place very much, but hate this place at the same time because of the poor internet service. :) :(
Therefore, i won't be updating my blog in the next couple of days until i reach Melbourne. Got no $, cup noodles everyday, taking 11 bus everyday, as what rabby said, i'm totally in war right now.
I'm so happy to see the comments. Do leave more comments okay? I will continue writing my travel blog and will be posting it once i can get online FREE at Rei's house. Sorry for waiting ya.
CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT INTERNET. SHIT.
1 comment:
haha....tat happened to me n my fren during the trip~~when we saw FREE internet, tat's heaven to us~~
Post a Comment